A Rose and the broken-legged table.

>> 6 August 2012

(will be translated to bahasa soon)
p.s: projek lukisan bunga ros yang tidak berjaya di siapkan :)

Housekeeping day - I spent quite some good hours today, to perform a weekly-turned-biweekly pc housekeeping, after having to perform several ctrl-alt-delete force restarts. The lesson of ignoring the pc schedule reminder has never been learn, and as always, with intention.



taken from some angle below the sepal.




One of the folder has grown fatter, and retrieving a simple a .txt file left my fingers drumming on my computing table for a lot while. It's time to close-one-eye and delete some fat files. Yes, keeping junks in pc is one thing that I definitely am good at.

While deleting, I found an old water-color drawing which I almost forget and have left uncompleted for long -my 3rd drawing after the monochrome "cups of tea" and "the nebulea-s". 


the sketching - adjusted to the max contrast, can you see it?



I remember to start drawing this on an old old japanese table of mine, with one broken leg. Found it from my store-room and thought of turning it to be a dedicated drawing table.

This is suppose to be a painting of a red color rose, taken from an angle below the sepal and facing the sky. The top section should be watered in blue and white - a blue clouding sky. And the bottom to be i-cannot-remember-supposed-to-be-what.

I guess it took me about 4 hours just to sketch and paint it to be like this.My initial intention to stop painting was only for a while. Just to let it dry so I can over-lap some areas which I think, look unpleasant to my eyes. Unless if using the acrylic, the over-lapping can be instantly done. Keeping my expensive acrylic aside, and put water-color as an exercise, hoping one day a touch of an acrylic will produce some good painting of some awwed ;)      

The original drawing came from a water-color drawing book, which I borrowed from the state library. I have returned the book some weeks ago, so can this be a good reason for me to not complete this forever? - wink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asas Tentang:

Idea Untuk :

Buku Jahitan

Tutorial Saya

Tutorial Bunga Fabrik dan Kertas

Tips Untuk Blogspot

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

Followers

CraftZone

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP